|Players||5 / 30|
|Last Ping||3 minutes ago|
|Tags||Economy, Fun, Modded, Modpack, PvE, PvP, Roleplay, SMP, Survival, Vanilla|
How do I join VoiceChatMinecraft?
To play VoiceChatMinecraft with Minecraft Java:
- Copy the server IP from this page (copy button).
- Open Minecraft client and wait for it to fully load.
- Click on "Multiplayer" button, then "Add Server" button.
- Paste the Server's IP address in the "IP Address" field.
- Click "Done" button.
Select VoiceChatMinecraft from the list and click on "Join Server".
Voice Chat Minecraft is a simple semi-vanilla survival server with tweaks to help enhance vanilla gameplay! Voice Chat Minecraft is about interacting with others and socializing in ways that wouldn't be possible on a regular survival server. Anyone is welcome to join, as there is no whitelist.
What we offer:
- Simple and beginner friendly server
- Support for Simple Voice Chat mod
- Custom advancements (Blaze and Caves Advancement Pack)
- Straightforward economy
- Small and chill community of players and staff.
Currently, there are 5 people playing on VoiceChatMinecraft, the server has 30 slots. If you need more information or support be sure to check out VoiceChatMinecraft's website, discord or contact their staff member. Over the past month, VoiceChatMinecraft has had an average uptime of 99.78%. The server was last checked 3 minutes ago.