|Players||3 / 30|
|Last Ping||3 minutes ago|
How do I join JungleCraft?
To play JungleCraft with Minecraft Java:
- Copy the server IP from this page (copy button).
- Open Minecraft client and wait for it to fully load.
- Click on "Multiplayer" button, then "Add Server" button.
- Paste the Server's IP address in the "IP Address" field.
- Click "Done" button.
Select JungleCraft from the list and click on "Join Server".
Heyo! Are you looking for a friendly, fun, and active semi-vanilla server to play? Then join JungleCraft and be part of the community!
Redstone and Mob Limits:
- Hoppers: 100 per chunk
- Pistons: 50 per chunk
- Sticky Pistons: 50 per chunk
- Observer: 50 per chunk
- Animals: 30 per chunk
- Monsters: 45 per chunk
- Monster Cap: 45
Simulation and view distance change depending on the server's TPS.
- Simulation Distance: 4-8
- View Distance: 4-10
Currently, there are 3 people playing on JungleCraft, the server has 30 slots. If you need more information or support be sure to check out JungleCraft's website, discord or contact their staff member. Over the past month, JungleCraft has had an average uptime of 100.00%. The server was last checked 3 minutes ago.