|Players||11 / 60|
|Last Ping||14 minutes ago|
|Tags||Economy, Minigames, PvE, Survival, Vanilla|
How do I join TogetherCraft?
To play TogetherCraft with Minecraft Java:
- Copy the server IP from this page (copy button).
- Open Minecraft client and wait for it to fully load.
- Click on "Multiplayer" button, then "Add Server" button.
- Paste the Server's IP address in the "IP Address" field.
- Click "Done" button.
Select TogetherCraft from the list and click on "Join Server".
We are a Minecraft semi-vanilla server with a friendly community, fun events, and big ideas in mind. We aim to offer a true-to-game survival experience, adding a few quality of life tweaks. We are driven to provide a friendly, engaging and fair Minecraft community for everyone. Our server is intended to be a place to chill alone or with your friends.
- Community events, activities and projects
- Friendly & helpful community
- Active owner & mature staff team
- Toggleable PVP
- Gaming & Shopping District
- Whitelist Only
- Survival World
- Extra Large Map
Currently, there are 11 people playing on TogetherCraft, the server has 60 slots. If you need more information or support be sure to check out TogetherCraft's website, discord or contact their staff member. Over the past month, TogetherCraft has had an average uptime of 100.00%. The server was last checked 14 minutes ago.