|Players||43 / 300|
|Last Ping||12 minutes ago|
|Tags||Economy, Minigames, Pixelmon, Skyblock, Survival, Towny, Vanilla|
How do I join Pokemon NoMods?
To play Pokemon NoMods with Minecraft Java:
- Copy the server IP from this page (copy button).
- Open Minecraft client and wait for it to fully load.
- Click on "Multiplayer" button, then "Add Server" button.
- Paste the Server's IP address in the "IP Address" field.
- Click "Done" button.
Select Pokemon NoMods from the list and click on "Join Server".
PokWild is a Non-Modded Pokmon Survival Gamemode with tons of unique features!
- Completely Vanilla, No Mods Needed!
- Pokmon Generations 1 through 3!
- Custom Crafting!
- Unique Claim System!
Currently, there are 43 people playing on Pokemon NoMods, the server has 300 slots. If you need more information or support be sure to check out Pokemon NoMods's website, discord or contact their staff member. Over the past month, Pokemon NoMods has had an average uptime of 99.93%. The server was last checked 12 minutes ago.