|Players||69 / 300|
|Last Ping||14 minutes ago|
|Tags||Economy, Jobs, McMMO, PvE, Skyblock, Survival|
How do I join The Seed?
To play The Seed with Minecraft Java:
- Copy the server IP from this page (copy button).
- Open Minecraft client and wait for it to fully load.
- Click on "Multiplayer" button, then "Add Server" button.
- Paste the Server's IP address in the "IP Address" field.
- Click "Done" button.
Select The Seed from the list and click on "Join Server".
The Seed was created with one thing in mind - Minecraft. For the players that are looking for a server that has countless custom-coded features, The Seed isn't for you. While we do have custom features, our goal is to keep The Seed simple and community-based for those that just want to play Minecraft with friends. So, here's what we offer:
- Player Shops | Anybody and everybody is allowed to create their own shop
- Player Warps | Once you are a Nomad (play for one hour), you can create public warps
- User-Friendly Land Claiming | Protect your property with ease
- Rank promotions for playing on the server | Each Rank has it's own upgrades
- Pets | Every player is able to tame their own pet by killing any animal with a lead
- Player-Driven Economy | The Seed sells a limited amount of items at it's shop. Go buy and sell
from other players!
- Friendly Community | Although we are a new server, we encourage our future players to be
mature, respectful, and friendly!
Currently, there are 69 people playing on The Seed, the server has 300 slots. If you need more information or support be sure to check out The Seed's website, discord or contact their staff member. Over the past month, The Seed has had an average uptime of 99.85%. The server was last checked 14 minutes ago.